Side part weaves are becoming more and more popular with young women because of its benefits. You can do this style with or without leave out with a variety of textures. However, in this article, we just mention about side part weaves with leave out.
First of all, we will tell you how to do braid patterns for a side part with leave out.
1. What Is A Side Part Weave?
Nowadays, a side part weave is becoming a hair of the young. It is a weave that your hair is not equally on two sides. There will not have any bang and one side will have much hair than another side. A side part weave gives you the feeling of a natural look.
2. How To Do Braid Patterns for A Side Part With Leave Out
Doing braid patterns is not a difficult thing. You can do it easily when following these 6 steps.
- Step 1: Firstly, part your leave out. We are gonna be doing a side part and not gonna make it as deep as last time but we’re gonna get deep enough. If you want part your hair, literally part your hair where you want your part to be. You will also take some hair from around it.
- Step 2: What you should do is take out the hair around the edges that you want to leave out.
- Step 3: Then separate all the sections that you took out by just braiding them so that you don’t get confused when you’re actually doing your breathing pattern
- Step 4: Start on the braiding process. You can use braiding hair if you want. You can also leave out hair in the back and you’re part of leave out. The braid patterns should be smaller in the front and a little bit more medium-sized in the back. Next, collect your braids going back. This mean you braid all of the braids together. You also braid the braids going straight down on both two sides.
- Step 5: You are going to use a curved needle and some cotton thread
- Step 6: Moisturize your scalp with a little bit oil.
3. Benefits of Hair Weaves with Leave Out
Today, many women experiment with their hair in different lengths, colors and textures. Actually, there are some benefits to wear weaves. If you’ve never considered to wear extensions before, it’s time to find out why a weave could be a great option for you.
- Weaves Are Low Maintenance
You may not have much time to spend on your hair styling and you’re searching for low-maintenance alternatives besides a short cut. Wearing a weave lets you easily style your hair. Weaves are great for hair on holiday, too. You can relax and enjoy your hair without having to spend hours on hairstyling. If you live in tropical places, this will be great for you. When wearing a weave, you can enjoy your trip instead of worrying about your look.
- Weaves Are Protective
When using sew-in hair weaves, your hair is braided close to the scalp and hair extension is added in wefts. The extension hair takes the regular weave-and-tear, so your hair is protected from the environmental elements as well as heat styling.
- Weaves Are Low Commitment
Weaves are designed to be worn for a short time. Unlike a haircut, hair weaves are low commitment options. You can ask your stylist to change it up or remove it out if you don’t like your recent weave style.
- Weaves Let You Experiment
Weaves let you experiment without worrying of damaging your own hair. This can be helpful for women who need to be careful the types of chemicals they use.
You may read a lot of news or watch many videos in the Internet about a side part weave with leave out such as how to do a side part weave; however, you may want to find more details about this hairstyle. Hopefully, these information will help you much when you use a side part weave. Follow our website beequeenhair.com to get more hair extension styles and information about your favorite hairstyle.