Hair extensions are becoming more and more popular because many women use them to create new looks or hide weak hair. Generally, there are a variety of reasons to wear hair extensions, but among a wide range of types of hair extensions, which type should you choose? Each type of hair extensions has its own advantages and disadvantages. For me, using a lace closure is an effective way to create any hairstyles you want. Moreover, the lace looks like your scalp, you don’t have to worry that it looks unnatural. Today, we will present about the application of lace closure and some tips to take good care of your hair closure.
1. What Is Lace Closure?
A lace closure is a section of hair made to imitate the scalp and give your hair protection. The closure can be applied in different methods such as sew-in, tape or glue down. If your hair is weak and broken off, a closure is the best choice to maintain your hair healthy when wearing hair extensions.
2. Why Should You Choose Lace Closure?
The outstanding advantage of using hair closures is that they give wearers a realistic look. Besides, they are arranged with baby hair at the front to imitate the growth of your natural hairline. This type of hair extensions causes little or even no damage to your natural hair because it requires no heat. Another special thing is that they can vary from small to big patches, but they are almost applied in small patches. Because of its easy application, you can go to a hairdresser or do it at home yourself.
3. Tutorial On How To Install Lace Closure
The most common way to install a lace closure is to sew or glue it to your natural hair. Most of you are not familiar with the application of free part lace closure. So now, we share with you an easy way to install lace closure.
Step 1: Preparation
The first thing you need to do is tie the elastic band to the closure. Ensure that it fits your head to avoid any incidents. Then, sew it to your natural hair.
Step 2: Placing
It’s important for all of your hair closure to lie flat under the wig so that it will look as natural as possible. Pat the hair down in the middle and braid it up. You should use a comb to place a center part in the closure. Next, place the closure on the hair in the right place.
Then, take the closure and put it over your hair. The wig should be as close to the front of your head as possible to hide the hair falling. You can use bobby pins to keep the lace in place or sew wig clips on to the “U” part wig.
Step 3: Final Product
After the wig has been secured, modify the closure accordingly. Place it further back from your head to see the natural edges. This gives you a clean and professional look. Clip the closure on the head to secure it. If the lace closure doesn’t blend with the scalp, you should add a little concealer from the closure to the top of the forehead.
To go an extra step, cut a small piece of the hair from the front and combine it with hair extensions.
4. Tips To Take Good Care Of Lace Closure Hair Extensions
Closure hair extensions also need loving care like your natural hair. The following tips will help to treat your lace closure human hair extensions with extra care. These tips are also suitable for closure hair bundles.
- Don’t tug, scratch or rough handle with your closure. They can be the reason of balding which are likely to do more harm than good.
- Use a paddle brush or wide-toothed comb to gently brush or comb your closure. Brush the hair from the ends and work up to the roots. To prevent tension, hold the hair at the root while combing.
- Don’t directly apply heavy products to the closure because this can cause damage to the piece. Avoid frequently using too many gels, lotions, oils or mousse because this can cause tangles and damage. Instead, apply a small amount of light moisturizing hair serum to add moisture and keep it soft, so you can easily shape your curls or waves. Extra care shouldn’t be missed whether you use rollers, flat irons, curling or crimping tools.
In short, after reading this article, we hope that you have a deep understanding about using lace closure hair extensions. From that, you will have a beautiful look. If you want to find out about other types of hair extensions or buy them, visit Beequeenhairstore.com. Thanks so much!