Full lace human hair wigs is now the top choice when chasing for the latest hairstyles and trends as well as create unique hairstyles. But, the two most common methods are using glue and without glue. Glueless full lace wigs is still used more because it not only doesn’t damage your scalp and your hair but also gives you a realistic effect. However, remember that only glueless lace wigs applied correctly can look like your own hair and give you a natural look. So, how to apply it correctly? Let’s get the answer through this article.
Why Shouldn’t You Use Glue Lace Wigs?
- Glue lace wig requires a strong adhesive, so taking it off can be a big challenge if you’re not well equipped with wig knowledge.
- Wig glue blocks the pores on your skin and scalp, this will damage the hair follicle leading to hair loss. This can drastically recede your natural hairline because the glue is usually applied along the forehead.
- It’s terrible if you are allergic to latex which is a key component in making the glue wig.
Now, an effective way to apply the full lace wig without applying glue on your skin is trying glueless full lace wigs. So, what are glueless full lace wigs? Keep on reading to get more information.
What Are Glueless Full Lace Wigs?
Glueless full lace wigs is a type of wig technique that are hand-knotted to offer a natural look. With this technique, the wig can stay on your head without using any tape or glue adhesive. Women wear it for different purposes such as for fashion, for beauty, merely adding more volume and density or hide their baldness. It is removed easily without damaging your locks before going to bed at night. Moreover, it causes no allergic reaction like other wigs because it has no tape and no glue. The glueless wig is very suitable for those with sensitive skin.
Benefits of Glueless Full Lace Wigs
Cover The Whole Head
It’s recommended to choose a glueless hair wig that suits your facial shape. Apply glueless full lace wigs with bangs, with baby hair or silk top on your head to help your whole head be covered entirely. It is better to wear a wig stocking cap that matches your skin complexion to give you a natural look.
Offer Natural Hairline and Different Hairstyles
This hair wig can create a natural hairline and realistic look because it mixed very well with your natural locks. If you desire a fashionable hairstyle, choose a glueless bob wig. Because the wigs are available in different colors and styles, you can offer any style among dozens of hairstyles. If the wig is made of raw human hair, you can restyle or dye it as you want to get a beautiful and glamorous look for special events.
Safe For Those With Sensitive Scalp
Like other products, tape and glue adhesive are not used for all people. Some are allergic to the chemicals in these products. With glueless wigs, your health and your natural hair aren’t compromised because they don’t use any kind of glue or adhesive. Especially, good glueless wigs can increase the comfort of the wearers because they don’t require adhesive to attach. Besides, it allows your existing hair to move freely underneath without making the hair messy.
Convenient To Use
Glueless full lace wigs require no effortless to attach. All you need to do is to adjust a strap in the back so that you can keep it on your head. You can also use a headband or a wig grip to keep it in place. The removal is much more straightforward. You can take it off whenever you want without the use of remover.
Protect Your Natural Hair
This wig not only helps you have a fuller, thicker hair on your head but also protects your scalp and natural hair from dust, sun rays and smoke.
How To Apply Glueless Full Lace Wigs
There are various ways to apply glueless full lace wigs. Below are the 3 safest ways to apply it. Pick one fitting you.
Using Wig Clips and Combs
Clips and combs are really cheap. Glueless lace wigs have both combs and clips attached to them. They are usually placed at the crown of your head, near the ears and at the back of your nape. Here are some steps to apply the wig with this method.
- Reverse your full lace wig inside out. Gather your hair into a ponytail or cover it with a fastener to make sure it is on the way.
- Sew the wig clips by using a weaving needle and thread that has the same color as the color of your hair to make it less visible.
- Each wig clip’s bottom should be at the middle bottom of the wigs. The teeth of clips must face outside. Sew through every hole on each clip by the needle you’ve prepared.
- Repeat step 3 but locate the next wig 3 inches away from the first one. Then, attach the clip to the cap.
- Reverse the full lace wigs once more time to make sure it’s on the right side. Don’t put any clips at the front of the wig because this can make your hairline visible.
- Apply the wigs to your hair and take off the fastener.
Using An Elastic Band
This is considered to be the easiest method to apply glueless full lace wigs. It is perfect for thick and long wigs. You can easily find the elastic band at any craft store in your town. After purchasing, sew the band along the back of the wig at the nape. With this method, your full lace wigs will become flat and smooth.
Using The Wig Grip
Using the wig grip is another way to fix glueless full lace wigs. Wig grip is a band which helps to make the wig stay stable on your head. It is diverse in color, so make sure you choose one which is similar to your skin tone. This will give you the look as natural as possible. So, how to apply the glueless lace wig with this method? Follow these following steps.
- Locate the wig grip under your edges and make sure it is connected to the velcro ends. Leave it on your head to stay comfortably in place, you don’t need to tighten it too hard.
- Carefully apply the full lace wig onto your head where you want it to go. Once you attach it, it will stick firmly. Therefore, if you want to change the lace wigs, you need to pull the hair gently.
- Pin your hair backward and check the edges area to get a more natural effect.
- Finally, take out your hair from the clips, fluff it out and style.
Other Alternatives For Glueless Full Lace Wigs
If you want a natural look but don’t have much money to buy full wigs, closure or frontal deals are also great options. Consider purchasing one piece of closure/frontal and 3 bundles from Beequeenhair for an affordable price. They will be sewn into a wig that gives you a realistic look no different from the full lace wig.
Do you have any idea on how to wear glueless wigs? Please share it with us. Thanks so much for reading this article.